Saturday, August 23, 2008

Our Fort Bridger Expedition

Tyler, Brayten, and Sterling in front of on of the old captains houses. Fort Bridger was used as a trading post, Mormon Pioneer stop on the trail, and mostly an army post.
I'm sure we would have made terrible pioneers. We'll take the ICK any old day!




We decided to take a little jaunt over to Fort Bridger. It's about 30 miles from Evanston. We went when Charla and Sterling came for a visit. It's a fun place to visit if you ever get a chance. It was pretty warm, but just like when I was a kid, the clouds rolled in and we got a good rain storm just before we left!

2 comments:

The VIPs said...

Kara Hello! Lyric just gave me the address to your blog and I wanted to say hi. Looks like you're doing well!

SL&G said...

Hey Kara! Looks like things are going really good for you two! Hows teaching in Wyoming? Maybe you should add my blog to your list of blogs....ummm
Hope all is well!