Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bear Lake

We went and had a picnic at Bear Lake today! It's only about an hours drive to get there from Evanston. The water was bright blue!

I really need to get some sun on these legs. I'll probably scare everyone in Florida with them! Then again, that could be a good thing . . . clear out the crowds!

See our picnic basket in the background! We also got world famous Bear Lake raspberry shakes! Next time, when it's a little warmer, we'll have to bring someone who has a boat!



3 comments:

Cindy said...

Looks like so much fun!Love the picnic basket. Glad to see that you still use it! Haha! And believe you and me my legs are scarier and all I do is wear shorts!

Dallin said...

Last time I went to bear lake we all got major roasted, worse than marshmallows. I think we peeled for weeks afterward. Glad you guys had a good time and enjoyed the raspberry shakes.

Kara said...

I did get a little sun in Florida! Wow, it was hot there. I'll post pictures later
KJ