Wow, I have not been the best blogger lately. The last month has been full. We've had school of course and lot's of Christmas festivities. Just last week we had a party every night of the week with staff parties and church parties. After church on Sunday we left for Wendell, and here we are enjoying the company of my family as well as a break from school. My brother and Tyler have been playing with our new toy - the Wii. (Tyler bought one at Thanksgiving- his new little toy). I've been scrapbooking which is not something I get to do very often. And mostly we're enjoying a break from school. We were going to head up the hill and go tubing today but the wind has been blowing and it's freezing so we decided to wait and see what it looks like tomorrow.
We're looking forward to Christmas. Hope all is well whoever you are and that you are enjoying the holidays!
KJ
No comments:
Post a Comment