Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wow!

We don't have the internet at home these days so I don't check the blog very often. I'm glad to see people still check it!! Thanks for leaving comments!

So for those of you who do check .....

Drum Roll Please...........




The Jessup's are finally having a baby!! October 23 is the big day. We get to find out what it is in a month or so!!

Hurray for us! Tyler and I are both so excited!

Sorry, I wanted to call all of you, but this will have to do for an anouncement!
KJ

7 comments:

SL&G said...

Congratulations! How exciting! Hope everything is going well.

Wendi said...

REALLY! We were just saying LAST NIGHT how much we missed you guys and that we hoped the two of you had a baby on the way soon! I told Jeff that if you did- you would call! Seeing your update- just as good! SOOOOOO Excited for you!

Cindy Wilcox's Mom said...

Congrats! you guys on your upcoming new addition. Babies are so much fun and will definitely bring a new dimension into your lives. Cindy didn't say anything, I just like to keep in the know through your blog. Again, Congrats!!

Cindy said...

Congrats! That's so funny that my mom commented :) SO Excited for you! Feeling okay? Keep us posted on the gender!

Jeff and Lori said...

Yay!!! So happy for you guys! How pregnancy treating you so far?

Dallin said...

Ditto on being excited to hear what the gender is. Congrats!

Justin, Shayna & Jaden Wilks said...

Congrats Kara! Best of Luck! Kids are a wonderful addition to a marriage and a blessing!