What is this? A Star Wars Christmas?! Isaac and Ellie posing before everyone
gather's for pictures Christmas Eve.
Is everyone looking? Heaven's no! What do you expect? I do think this is a pretty good looking bunch. What do you think?? All 18 of us together for Christmas Pics -- Our last family picture was taken in 2008. - wait we took one in 2012 but it never made it to the frame for some reason. I think is was about time for an update!
Aaaah, aren't they all so cute!! Yes Grandma and Grandpa, I mean you!
Here are the best ones of just us. Hyrum, you silly pants, get those fingers out of the mouth!! Isn't Isaac such a cheeser:)
How do you really feel about doing this?
1 comment:
So fun! Wow has Tyler's side really grown! And I must say, I'm loving your updates.
Post a Comment