Sorry it's been so long since we posted last. I'm lucky to get a journal entry down on paper let alone a blog post. I guess the best thing that has happened recently is a 2nd year contract for both of us!! Our superintendent was quoted in the New York times today about all this stimulus money going into schools. We thought that was interesting see as we're just here in Wyoming, hidden from most of the world!!
This weekend we're headed to Rexburg to see my sister's dance recital. I'm excited for the trip and a chance to be back in Idaho. We both have parent teacher conferences before we leave and for some reason I'm not looking forward to them as much as I was last semester. Well, it's late and I need to head to bed but I thought I'd better write something. I'll try to come up with something better for next time like and "Ode" again!!!
1 comment:
While Blog hoping this beautiful Friday afternoon, I came across this little Jessup Jaunt! So exciting to find you all here! We neeeeed to catch up soon! Shoot us an email and we will add you to our blog list...and catch up!
Sure Miss you Guys!
Wendi and Jeff
Post a Comment