Spring break has come and gone and now we're down to five weeks before SUMMER VACATION!! The first day of our break Tyler got a cold. Then, even though I didn't kiss him once through it, I got sick on Wednesday after we got Beaver. Fortunately it wasn't the terrible type, and I guess it was a blessing we were on break. Anyways, while in Beaver we played a lot with our little nephew. He's crawling like a mad man these days and has a lot of fun entertaining himself with toys!! We also played a lot of "Wakee Six" if you haven't played before, it's like an enormous game of speed, but with different colors!! The Jessup's can get vicious when they're in competition mode. We didn't scare the new sister-in-law-to-be off as far as I know with our ferocious game playing. Jordan's getting married in July and his fiance is very cute! It will be nice to have another girl in the family.
The first few days back from the break were difficult, for both me and the kids. By Wednesday I remembered why I wanted to be a teacher! It can be the hardest job in the world, but often the most rewarding! It's amazing when you go back and review concepts and students understand new things. That's what I love about learning--being able to watch progress! This weekend we're headed to Provo for my sister-in-laws graduation, and the following week I'm taking a day off and going to the BYU-Women's Conference! Mental health day as we call them at school!
I'll post pictures soon, when I'm feeling more ambitious!
KJ
No comments:
Post a Comment