Wow, I can't believe how long it's been since I posted something. The school year is winding down and it's probably bad to say this, but Tyler and I are both counting down the days.
Last weekend Tyler's youngest brother was awarded the academic all-state award for Soccer 2-A. We went down to Jordan, UT to see him get the award, but do to some poor timing on my part, we missed the event. We did get to see Tyler's Mom, Two of his brothers, Sister-in-law, and the Baby!! He sure is getting big!
This weekend my cousin is getting married in Salt Lake so I'm looking forward to the chance to see my family again and especially my extended family. It seems that since my Grandma died, almost two years ago now, we don't all get together very often. Nate's jumping at State Track tonight. Good Luck Nate!! Sorry we can't come see you because of School Friday. Bummer. We wish you the best of luck. Jump Long, Jump High!!
Well, I know I'm a slacker. I'll post pictures later. I don't know that anyone even reads these anyway. But if you do, I hope all is well!
2 comments:
Yes, I read them and I love hearing how you're doing!!
hey we are in utah with kyle's parents. when does schoo; get out?
Post a Comment