Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wow, is it only Wednseday??

Or should I say, i can't believe it's already Wednesday?? I'm feeling both ways. last weekend was a blast! We went to a Lonestar concert in Provo and then spent all day Saturday and part of Sunday playing with our favorite nephew!! Yes, he's our favorite, because he's our only nephew! We took him to the pool in orem and had fun splashing around!! Sunday we got to see my good buddy Amberlee. She's headed to California in 8 weeks for a mission. She went into the MTC today. It was good to see her and wish her luck! (can I just say that I love college friends!!!)

This week has flown by, yet at the same time I keep thinking Friday should be here and gone already! Monday and Tuesday we stayed in our classrooms far to long. (Too much stress!) Teachers have a 7:30 to 3:30 job for a reason!! Tonight we went golfing!! too fun!

Friday we're headed to Wendell for the long weekend and I can't wait!

I'll elaborate later!
KJ

No comments: