Katie got married on Monday in the Salt Lake Temple! It was beautiful!! and now I have her wedding boquet flowers on my table. They're gorgious! I'll have to post pictures latter along with more details! KJ
WOW!! How exciting! I am sure she was just beautiful! We sure miss you guys! (MOVE TO TEXAS!---or just come visit for a while! Teachers get the summer off- right?)
:) hey there friends! i just found your blog! how are you doing? if you send me your email address then i can send you an invite to our blog... that is crazy that Katie got married! :) marlese.hawkes@gmail.com
4 comments:
Wow, time flies and I feel old. Hope you heard Brady is engaged.
WOW!! How exciting! I am sure she was just beautiful! We sure miss you guys! (MOVE TO TEXAS!---or just come visit for a while! Teachers get the summer off- right?)
:) hey there friends! i just found your blog! how are you doing? if you send me your email address then i can send you an invite to our blog... that is crazy that Katie got married! :)
marlese.hawkes@gmail.com
hey i sent you an email to follow our blog as well! but no response yet.
Post a Comment