Wednesday, September 22, 2010

4 more weeks!

Only four more weeks before our little man should be making his appearance!! No one's more excited than Mommy!! We have an ultrasound tomorrow and I'm looking forward to taking a peak. He's such a wiggly little baby. Tyler's jealous that I get to hold him all the time right now. Honestly I'd like a chance to pass him off! Four more weeks!!

3 comments:

Kyle and Alyssa said...

wow how exciting! I wish you the best. The last bit seems to drag on, but you'll be holding that little bundle before you know it! What a great way to celebrate Halloween! We're so happy for you guys!

Jeff and Lori said...

Come on Kara, prego pictures!! I want to see this baby before and after! Congratulations in advance!! Good luck in the next few weeks. Exciting stuff!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you guys