He's adorable! Your Mom has shown us several very adorable pictures. Glad he made it here safely to a great family! Good luck getting your needed sleep.
Congrats he is so cute!! We need to get together soon. We live in North Salt Lake now do you still come to Bountiful? If not we should meet up in Park City.
I(Cindy's Mom) haven't been keeping up with my computer duties, so this is a bit belated. Congrats! Congrats! He sure is cute and I'm sure you love him already. Enjoy the adventure!
5 comments:
That's it?!! I know you've taken more pictures than that! He is a doll! So happy for you guys.
What's his name? He is so completely adorable!! Congratulations, Mommy!! Hope everything went well and you're both doing okay!
He's adorable! Your Mom has shown us several very adorable pictures. Glad he made it here safely to a great family! Good luck getting your needed sleep.
Congrats he is so cute!! We need to get together soon. We live in North Salt Lake now do you still come to Bountiful? If not we should meet up in Park City.
I(Cindy's Mom) haven't been keeping up with my computer duties, so this is a bit belated. Congrats! Congrats! He sure is cute and I'm sure you love him already. Enjoy the adventure!
Post a Comment