Friday, December 17, 2010

What you've all been waiting for!

Okay, I know I've been a major blog slacker lately. Hey, give me a break. I've had a pretty life changing event occur! Isn't he absolutely adorable? Well, we sure think so :) He's grown up a ton since I last posted. The picture above this was taken when he was about 6 wks old. I just can't get enough of those toes!!
Here he is at about 8 wks. Don't you just love the hoody!!
Sorry, tilt head now to get the real picture. I'm not sure how to rotate this. Isn't he such a cutie??!!
And this is what I call the sweater suit! My roomate Cindy (who lives in Texas) sent this to us. She said, "Stay warm!" We sure are with this little suit. Thanks Cindy!! This was the outfit he wore to meet Santa for the first time. Sorry, I haven't down loaded those pictures yet. (it was just last night)
This one is my favorite!! (Above) I'm amazed at how much personality this little guy has!! Sometimes when he looks at me with those eyes I just want to know what's going through his head. It's like he wants to tell me all about heaven and what his plans for the future might be. Unfortunately those thoughts are just to tough to put in words!!

Yep, this is what Handsome looks like (6 wks) My little sweetie! He is a pretty chill little guy most of the time. Right now he's sleeping but today has been rough. Sometimes he'll just scream and it breaks my heart because I have no idea what he needs. But he usually calms down before to long and gives me smiles again. We have the sweetest little baby boy. Life has definitely changed for the better! You're all welcome to come visit and me our little guy any time!!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Adorable! Aren't babies fun?

Cindy said...

Yea! Love the pictures. Sorry the sweater suit was a little out there but I'm glad you like it. I did get your card and yours is in the mail. We are in Twin for Christmas which is awesome but oh so cold! Congrats on the baby again. They only get more fun and time consuming! :)

SL&G said...

What a cutie!!! We need to plan a play date soon!