
These are way out of order, but this is my absolutely most favorite picture of Christmas morning!!
Christmas at our house started two weeks before when my Mom and Dad came for a visit!!




Isaac and Great Grandma Gubler (Tyler's Grandma)

Sterling blessed Ellie over the holidays. Here's their cute little family!!


Shar and Jordan Christmas morning. Brayten (2) kept calling Tyler's brother Uncle George, St. George!! Jordan and Shar used to live in St. George so I guess that's the connection!

Here we are, the entire Jessup clan including Grandma and Grandpa Gubler.

Isaac mostly slept through Christmas. just so tired

Not the whole day though. Here's some smiles.

If you ask Brayten what Santa brought him he'll tell you, "A Present!"

See, Sleepy baby.

We let Brayten open Isaac's presents later when his eye's were actually open.

I

Brayten, Grandpa, Isaac, Grandma, and Ellie Jessup

We made fun gingerbread houses out of crackers!

And I got a Cricut for Christmas!!
We are so blessed to have such wonderful and family and friends especially at the holidays.
It was back to school this week and I did fairly well considering!! Hope your holidays were as fun as ours!! Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment