Friday, January 2, 2009

Out of date and okay with it!

I'm sorry that I am such a terrible blogger. As you can see the pumpkins from Halloween are still smiling brightly down the page. Please don't think of us as out of date. Instead -- think of it as ten months early!! Honestly I don't know where November and December have gone. It seems that ever since we moved to Evanston and started teaching the months have flown by and I haven't had time to think about where they've gone. Our Christmas vacation like usual has been spent on the road from Wyoming to beaver, to St. George, to Beaver, to Salt lake, to Wendell, and soon back to Evanston. Not quite world travelers, but it feels like it! We had a nice Christmas with Tyler's family. Our little nephew sure was fun to be around. He's about seven months old now and doesn't quite know what to do with presents. I think he was more into the wrapping paper than the toys. For our 3rd anniversary on the 29th we stayed in downtown Salt Lake. Tyler took me to the little aquarium in Sandy, we ate at Johnny Carino's, and walked around the mall! It was really nice just to be together! I can't believe that it's been three years already. Wow how time flies! After our anniversary we came here to Wendell to see my family for a few days. I forgot to add Boise into that travel log. We are headed there tonight to watch Nate's basketball game before going home tomorrow. When I get home I'll get some pictures for your viewing pleasure and try to remove the cute little pumpkins. May be I'll put up Easter bunnies so as to be ahead of the holidays but not too far ahead! Happy New Year to all of you. Thanks for keeping us updated! I'll try to be a better blogger in 2009!!

KJ

1 comment:

Dallin said...

We're excited to read your blog posts in 2009! Thanks for the update, glad to hear that all is well. Hope you don't freeze up there in Evanston.