Thursday, July 9, 2009

As I Promised!

Our condo on the beach at Cocoa Beach, FL
EPCOT
Ron Jon Surf Shop

Watch out world. Just look at that hair!

This is the hotel we stayed at in Orlando (not until the 2nd week) Our room was on the 8th floor.

Florida wildlife!A coconut tree

Yes, we had to go all the way to Florida to see a cow! (The church ranch -- Deseret Cattle and Citrus) This funky thing is called a snake bird. It swims in the water, but unlike a duck all you can see when it's in the water is it's neck moving quite like a snake. weird!

The ranch had a lot of these reptilian friends!
On our little boat tour expedition we saw manatees and dolphins!!! They were friendly and curious and came right up to the boat!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I'm SO jealous! Looks like you guys had so much fun! Did you do Animal Kingdom too? I love Epcot too! So much fun! I'm glad you guys got to go.