Saturday, July 18, 2009

Jordan and Shar's Wedding

Sorry these posts are a bit out of order. The wedding was the weekend before girls camp.
Here are the love birds coming out of the temple!

Tyler's Dad waiting with the bouquet before they came out of the temple. No comment!

It was hot, but Tyler still had fun with Brayten!

Isn't he adorable in that little suit! He's just barely learning to walk so life's a bit wobbly.

The boys!

The girls!


The car!!!

The whole Jessup Family. The reception was in Enterprise, UT where Shar is from. Boy was it hot today, but we had a great time with all the family.

2 comments:

Dallin said...

um, is that lavender or pink? or both? I don't know if I would have been man enough to wear that, way to go Tyler in showing your support.

Kara said...

It was lavender, and Tyler had no choice in the matter. Had he, I'm sure he wouldn't have done it!!
He is a good sport!

KJ