I'm home!! but girls camp was a lot of fun. The theme was " Bee an Example of Good" and everything revolved around bees. I didn't realize there were so many things you could do with bees. We took 13 girls, 5 of which don't usually come to church so I hope they'll remember this experience.

Here we have the stake leaders doing their "Don't Worry, Be Happy Dance." By the end of camp we all had this song memorized. The Queen bee on the left (our stake camp director) is my bishop's wife. These ladies were fantastic!!

Here are my cute little beehives! I'm the second counselor so I get to work pretty close with these three sweethearts.

Here's my favorite student of all times! Okay, I know you're not
supposed to have favorites, but this one has a way of making my day everyday! We were to S.W.A.T. team, hence the
bandanna!

Here I am with some of the girls before the 7.2 mile hike through wilderness, mud, and brush! I
obviously didn't know what I was getting into at this point!!
Thank heavens for girls camp! Another leader and I had to laugh a little about how we are products of girls camp and the young women's program. Everything we do with these girls is focused on going to the temple and staying pure and clean! I love that it is so focused. Thanks to all my young women's leaders for helping me get where I am today, and to my girls camp buddies from the Wendell Stake!
KJ
2 comments:
Ahh Girls' camp! Looks like so much fun!
It was fun!! Even though I came home and caught cold from pure exhaustion!
KJ
Post a Comment